Friday, September 17, 2010

'Where there is light, there is always hope...'

We end another busy week with some lovely comments from our visitors. Have a good weekend!

It was wonderful to be here with you. Jaume transmits calmness and a kindness that touches the heart and no one can be indifferent to it. I hope everyone who comes here is a partner and collaborates and takes with himself or herself the magic and a desire to improve the world, to be a better person, to smile and help like Mumbai Smiles. Nehal is very nice and the whole team is wonderful. I've loved the projects.
Susanna


I noticed a strong inner light that comes from Mumbai Smiles. Where there is light, there is always hope and I'm sure that Mumbai Smiles will go a long way in Mumbai. I will always keep in touch and thank you very much for sharing your joy with me. You are great! Thanks.
Carmen

I came to know of you through a friend and started reading about your projects online and yesterday I could see your work. To look into the eyes of these kids that are full of hope to have a better future and to change the future of the country. It is the best gift that I am taking with me in my heart.
Susana


Your work is very interesting and organised. Thank you for the visit. It was a good experience. Congratulations and keep it up.
Ana


I just want to congratulate you on your work and your dedication for such a great cause. Keep it up.
Diego

There are no words left after seeing the work that is done here. I only want to wish you all the best for now and the future. Thank you for everything and for your efforts.
Julia

1 comment:

  1. HELLO TERRIFIC PEOPLE FROM MUMBAI SMILES !!!
    SUNDAR DIN SUNDAR DIN !!!

    I REALLY LIKE THE COMMENT I ATTACH BELOW,

    ""I noticed a strong inner light that comes from Mumbai Smiles. Where there is light, there is always hope and I'm sure that Mumbai Smiles will go a long way in...""
    Carmen

    I SEE THAT CARMEN NOT ONLY SAID "INNER LIGHT", BUT "STRONG INNER LIGHT", WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COMMENT, AND TRUTH TOO!!!

    I AM SURE MANY OF THE MUMBAI SMILES MEMBERS HAVE 'NOTICED' AND/OR FELT THIS "STRONG INNER LIGHT".

    :-):-):-) :-):-):-)
    :-):-):-):-):-)
    :-):-):-):-)
    :-):-):-)
    :-):-)
    :-)

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING IT.

    THE BEST OF THE BEST FR.. ... AND ABUNDANTLY, ALWAYS !!!

    p.d.LYalle

    ReplyDelete