Friday, August 13, 2010

'India is a canvas and its people are the colours'

Another week goes by and more goodwill for us :)


After spending a month living in Mumbai, working in microcredit, I conclude my journey at Mumbai Smiles. If there’s anything I have learned in this time, it is that India is a canvas and its people are the colours. The setting is wonderful and almost perfect if we include joy, hope and smiles. Thank you for letting us visit you, and hopefully we can come back soon.
Ana

After reading your book, and having been in Mumbai for a month, trying to feel the life in the slums, it has been an open window that can never be closed! Thank you for your wonderful hospitality!
Lola

Thank you so much for hosting us. I am so glad to see the smiles of the children and you are doing a great job. I am sure you are making a great difference in their lives and I hope this will eventually help alleviate poverty in India.Thank you again and I hope Mumbai Smiles continues to grow and give opportunities to more children.
Minjoo

Since we arrived in Mumbai a month ago, we knew that, without a doubt, we would visit Mumbai Smiles. We can say that a trip to India makes you grow as a person and opens your eyes. Thank you for showing us your projects, thank you for making possible the dreams of many children, thank you for facing reality and thanks for spreading a message so beautiful and full of hope.
Beatriz and Isabel

Thank you so much for the great work that you are doing. I wish you good luck, health and energy so that you continue to spread smiles in Mumbai. Congratulations!
Ines, Ana, Nani

I find the project incredible; the initiative to offer a better future to children and to use education to address issues and allow people to live in a more dignified manner.
Paula

Congratulations on your project. I wish you good luck. Everything becomes easy with a smile on the face.
Estefan

You are doing an amazing job and it’s great to see the kids so content and excited. My father had already told me about the organisation and Jaume. And now that I am finally here, I have seen the magnitude of work. Thank you so much.
Pere Arch and Santi Morera

I wish to congratulate you on your work. I was surprised to see the growth of your organisation that is still so young! My most sincere congratulations to you. I am very pleased that we are also somehow linked through Creative Handicrafts. It’s a pleasure to have shared with you this morning. I thank you for your attention and I hope you continue to execute these promising projects.
Fatima

1 comment:

  1. HELLO WONDEFUL PEOPLE FROM MUMBAI SMILES.
    TONS OF THANKS FOR SHARING ANOTHER IMPORTANT PART OF MUMBAI SMILES, 'THE COMMENTS' OF YOUR VISITS. THEY REALLY BECOME A FOUNTAIN OF WONDERFUL INFORMATION.

    TODAY I LIKE THIS ONE,

    " ...I was surprised to see the growth of your organisation that is still so young!..."

    Fatima

    EXCEPT THAT I WOULD AGREE WITH A PERSON WHO COMMENTED ON 'FACEBOOK', "THIS IS MERELY THE BEGINING".
    WHAT DO ALL OF YOU THINK?

    THE BEST OF THE BEST FR.. ... AND ABUNDANTLY,
    ALWAYS !!!

    p.d.LYalle

    ReplyDelete