Friday, August 27, 2010

'How little it costs to make others happy...'

We end this week with word of encouragement from our visitors! See you Monday!

I was already amazed with what I had read and heard about you. Now that I have seen your work so closely, I know that one can do wonderful things with only one good idea that comes from heart.
Eva

I had visited Mumbai Smiles two years ago and I am happy that it has continued to grow and gets bigger and bigger every day. It is said that the not all journeys have a destination but the point is to help others in all possible ways. This time, the greetings go to Jaume and his whole team. Congratulations and keep it up.
Jordi

How little it costs to make others happy! With people like you it is clear that the world is a much better place. It is rewarding and an education to see the smiles of school kids. There is so much to learn from them! I hope this is just the beginning of your great project. Good luck and congratulations!
Maite

Finally I have come to Mumbai to see the projects! It is nice to see in person the evolution/progress of a desire that came from the heart. I will stand by you whenever you need me.
Belén

Thank you so much for sharing with us a small part of your life and work. Keep working with this enthusiasm and spirit.
Clara and Miren

Congratulations for your fantastic work. We are very grateful to you for sharing your work with us. Thanks a lot and keep it up.
Juliette, Albert, Glòria

Congratulations! Thank you so much for this day and for showing us a bit of your work here. I wish that you keep growing and make many more people happy. We encourage and support you and hope you continue to have this level of energy and excitement.
Xavi and Ruth

It is not just a smile or a laugh, it is much more than that. It is to give hope where there is none, it is to lead a life with dignity above all suffering. No religion or politics is capable of securing a smile in this way. The fight begins, continues and is eternal for all mankind. Congratulations on this project and I support everybody who is fighting with this spirit.
Lidia

Nehal, thank you for your kindness, patience and your smile. We’ve been to places we never imagined we would, and we could learn a bit of authentic Mumbai. We will keep you in our hearts and hope to return someday to see the progress of this great work you are doing! Keep it up!
Marc and Rocio

Thanks a lot for your patience and continuous effort. It is a wonderful experience to see the projects becoming a reality. My friend, who is your follower and collaborator, would have liked to be here. I promise to tell her my experience.
Elena

1 comment:

  1. HELLO MUMBAI SMILES!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS SHARING WITH US YOUR VISITORS STORIES.

    "...I promise to tell her my experience."
    Elena

    EACH PERSON THAT VISITS PLACES LIKE "MUMBAI SMILES" IS A CANDLE THAT LIGHTS UP TO GO AND LITS UP MORE CANDLES.

    THE BEST OF THE BEST FR.. ... AND ABUNDANTLY, ALWAYS !!!

    p.d.LYalle

    ReplyDelete