Friday, May 07, 2010

'I have learnt one of life's biggest lessons'

More wonderful comments from our visitors:


It was on top of our list to pay a visit to Mumbai Smiles during our tour around the world. Thank you so much for sharing this light (your work) with us. It illuminates everything and everybody. We also thank you for opening your doors welcoming us, to show us a small part of reality and humanity. You are like the small seeds that have grown into a tree bearing fruits. Congratulations for the work and the projects and we hope that you keep growing. We are taking with us a memorable experience in our small luggage of life. A warm hug.
Luisa and Carlos

I wish you all the best for all the projects that you undertake. You are making a difference in the lives of so many people. Congratulations.
Noemia


Congratulations. I am so pleased to get to know your organisation. It was a great emotional experience to be with the children this morning. I admire your project. Thanks a lot for the visit.
Claudia

I am very happy to visit the school. I came to know about this organisation through the book (Sonrisas de Bombay). I greatly admire your work and wish that you continue to do so in this manner. Congratulations and thank you for the visit.
Nicolette

It is a fantastic experience to see what great hearts and great will power can do. It is a unique feeling to see these children smile and it shows us that they are going to be excellent students. This major project is born thanks to the confidence given to us by Jaume and his team. I hope that this work never stops, because then it will be a great disappointment not only to you but also to us. Take care and I hope you have more smiles.
Ines

Today I have learnt one of the biggest lessons of life. There is so much energy and hope at the same time! Thanks a lot for sharing this unbelievable experience of life with us.
Jerome


No comments:

Post a Comment